sweaterspotter70s BISCUIT TIN - lovely pattern and nice punchy greens. A Vanja Blix Langsrud (@vanjastrikk) Festival Kofta worn by @heidigrymyr. #sweaterspotting #osloknittingfestival
- jawolrotterdam@sweaterspotter is it me or are there a spectaclular amount of gorgeous sweaters there?!
- sweaterspotter@jawolrotterdam insane amount. These pictures aren't even scratching the surface. It is snowing outside...
- jawolrotterdam@sweaterspotter keep repeating these facts and I'll punch you! 😝
- sweaterspotterHow fast can you get here to punch me? @jawolrotterdam
- julieknitsinparisSpotted it too yesterday, it's so bright and green ! 😍😍😍😍
- runknitliftSo very clever
- xusblascoA real work of art! 💚💙
- donnasmithdesignsI love this!
- alfcloudmailOooh nice
- deptfordbirdLove it
- sirsheilaDoes anyone recognize the pattern? Or yarn? Love the beautiful acid green!
- heidigrymyrThis is Festivalkofta designed by Vanja Blix Langsrud. The pattern is in "Koftefest". Vanja sells her pattern on Ravelry, but not to this kofte/sweather. It is knitted in Finull from Rauma Ullvarefabrikk.
- olyladthank you @heidigrymyr !
- vanjastrikkThanks for sharing photo of my Festivalkofta pattern <3 The yarn used for this sweater is Rauma finullgarn 4186 (intense seagreen) and 454 (limegreen) :-)
- sweaterspotter@vanjastrikk everybody loves it! It's beautiful! The wearer was very lucky to get the sample from you!
- ksuelai7777V nice pattern💚
Log in to like or comment.