learninginhandThe last time I used an overhead projector was for turkey carving...
- learninginhandI remember doing this as a fifth grader. So when I taught fifth grade, it was a fun activity to do before Thanksgiving break. #teachers #teaching #teachersofinstagram
- carole51Cool idea and funny...I'm still laughing!!
- itallstartedwithflubberAmerican cheese slices work well, too!
- learninginhand@itallstartedwithflubber It never occurred to me to use cheese slices!
- magfrontGreat teaching tool for the gr4 light unit, also a cheaper alternative to the light table for kindergarten light play
- learninginhand@carole51 It is funny to watch a group of gnawing on graham crackers. And they rarely actually look like turkeys. It's all fun!
- itallstartedwithflubberI'm going to do this next week! 3rd graders will ❤️️it!
- itallstartedwithflubber@learninginhand No crumbs - 😉
- mercygonzalez24Felix made me throw away my overhead projector! 😂
- learninginhand@mercygonzalez24 Rats!
- carole51So much...fun!!!😂😂😂. I love. Racy fun activities like that! Thanks! You made my day @learninginhand !😊
- cathwilliams05Haa, kids must love it 😜
- link2teachSounds like fun! Used to do something similar with chips as a kid😜
Log in to like or comment.