prophet_of_bloomsome places inspire a longing to return. the past week in the Outer Hebrides spawned what I hope will become a long term project...of burying bundles in favourite places in the hope of an opportunity to return and retrieve them
I've written myself instructions for locating my treasure
noted latitude and longitude
and because everything needs a working title
am calling it "burial rites"
not for Hannah Kent's splendid book
but in reference to archaeological textile finds
#wandering in the #westernisles #outerhebrides #burialrites #cloth #awhitu #longingtoreturn #writing #notes #localcolour #coloursofcountry #memorycloth #indelible
- loriemccownGreat idea
- manuma.styleThis is so cool.
- mazstarmaria_Incredible .. the fabric patterns will be amazing ...
- mazstarmaria_India you visit some amazing places on your journeying :)
- desperate_dandyA terrific idea! 🙏
- whiskybaywoollensLove this. Will watch with interest, for their retrieval!
- tierneybardenJust returning from Cuba, and reading about what you're doing just hits the spot!
- tinabreitVery cool
- maisoncapronI love this! Magic ✨
- nanawnancySo love this project! You are truly magical and glorious!🌟✨🌟✨🌙✨🌟✨
- feltbyjaneWill this sow the seeds for other Being (T)here projects I wonder/wander?
- the.feral.homeOoooo!!! Seems to come from ancestral nudges that you are so keen on. Lovely.🌌
- lisaloveslinesOh, what fun to return! Loved Hannah's book too. 😊
- annieeburnsHow beautiful India- such special work you do!❤️
- misskickcanLove this - beautiful
Log in to like or comment.