cresseysportsperformanceNot too shabby for November, @mattsolter. #cspfamily #giants
- kylebrown00@tylera32 jeez
- ericcresseyYes, @ivanv21.
- johnpappfitnessThat's impressive!
- kmwashington1Ummm @ptaaron_wallace
- apfocusedonfitnessLooks great but that knee lockout on those reps not so good.
- empower_active_massageTwo of my nightmares in one! 😰😆
- dr_riskallahMonday @amgadawa
- amgadawaDefinitely.... Without the bar or weights lol @dr_riskallah
- coachdeewebbsEric, are you fine with how the leg under load is locking out? Just curious as it appears to be overly mobile/unstable through the ROM.
- kevin06krauseThat's big time
- lauralobo76Locking into TKE is fine with proper posture and pelvic alignment (and of course with the absence of knee issues/injuries) during this movement. The "snapping" however, makes me think it's too much weight or that there is some instability within his full ROM. Don't forget, TKE is necessary for max power in forward or upward movement...which all elite athletes need! Just my humble opinion :)
- coach_wearne@its_megstagram if these happen to be in your program... I'm sorry in advance
- its_megstagramHate ya @lee_performance_coach
- ironheart_training@maria_alys Sadistic.....lol
- totdcoachWow @ericcressey
Log in to like or comment.