lovelyindeedLooking for your answers today to this question: Why Do You DIY? ✂️✨ Maybe because you like working with your hands? Or because you can make something cheaper than you can buy it? Or just for the satisfaction of saying that you made it? What other reasons? Share your answers if you have a sec! It'll help us shape our next round of DIY projects to better serve y'all! 😘😘😘 #madewithmichaels
- hiphiphomeAll 3!
- vixenmadeI always worry it's going to look cheap and ugly! 🙈 lol!
- clubcraftedI just like having a creative outlet but I also love the satisfaction of being able to say "I made that" ☺️ Sometimes I try to find something specific and can't so I learn to make it myself
- juicy_gxbecause i'm an architect and i love to build things and making with my hands :)
- hollymosmerI enjoy the creative process, making something with my own hands and seeing the finished project and being able to say "yeah I made that".
- hollymosmerI also find it a bit therapeutic. When I was stressed in college I used to paint my nails and I got the same satisfaction.
- cielofernandoBecause I can make things cheaper than buy it and the fact that I did it 😊
- natas_millanAll 3?! But mainly just being able to add@my own touch
- haleyatripp@ashunabashed How do we make this?
- findinglouisaArt is my prayer
- kitstercronkI love making things. Always have. When I was a kid, my Mum had a 'busy box' full of random craft supplies and I'd get to make things from it on rainy days. I've been hooked ever since!
- kitstercronkAlso because I can make things just the way I want them / that don't exist anywhere else.
- nanp1960I like to DIY for all the same reasons you have. I also agree with @kitstercronk that making one of a kind things has a real appeal. In fact, I just finished making a bracelet because I couldn't find what I wanted.
- kashisaysI DIY so I can have a positive, creative outlet for stress. I work a desk job that is very much by the books, follow this procedure & get this result so the DIY projects allow me to be creative! I also can get lost in projects and love have something to show for my time!
- studiodiyI like solving problems + figuring out how to make things work! 💪🏻
- pizzazzerieLove this! 🙌🏻
- theproperblogLove this, Chels! I do it not only because it gives me a creative release, but I also love to inspire others to get their DIY on!
- perrismykelMy explanation exactly @studiodiy
- freutcakeI just love making stuff! I never save money doing it sadly, but it's fun!
- ashunabashed@haleyatripp Dammit, I have no idea. But I'd live to make one for my new wall.
Log in to like or comment.