simplyfiercelyA few months ago I did one of the scariest things I've ever done - I wrote an article about the day I found out Dale, my younger brother, died in Iraq. It was 12 years ago this month and I don't talk about it often, so writing this article was very scary and pushed me well outside my comfort zone (just writing this here freaks me out a bit!!) but it was a story I felt needed to be told.
I choose to share it in @hollandlanemag because they are a small, independent magazine and I love their mission: telling honest stories, from real women, about real life.
If you're interested in reading my story, check out @hollandlanemag for the link. They offer print and digital editions (which are very affordable) 😊
- simplyfiercely#simplyfiercely #hope #lovelife #truestory #usmc #semperfi
- cheryl_sfg@simplyfiercely Jennifer that you for sharing such a private event with us. May Dale's memory be eternal. Dale may you rest in peace Marine, thank you for your service and paying the ultimate sacrifice. #homeoftheFREEbecauseoftheBRAVE
- simplyfiercely@cheryl_sfg thank you ❤️
- hollandlanemagThank you so much for being brave enough to share this and for being willing to share it in our magazine.
- rbart12Hugs! Proud of you for sharing your story. Our profound defining moments often encourage, uplift, and inspire others. You are amazing!
- thegratefulistYou're very brave, Jenn, for sharing your story. The pics of your brother and you are so cute 😍😊
- lanivcoxWell done. Not an easy thing to do...
- simplyfiercely@hollandlanemag thank you so much for sharing my story 😊
- simplyfiercely@rbart12 @thegratefulist @lanivcox thank you SO much ladies, your kind words really mean a lot ❤️
- kerciajaneJennifer, you amaze me. Truly.
- simplyfiercely@kerciajane thank you lovely 😘
- dales_mama_bearSo proud of this beautiful young woman.
Log in to like or comment.