luxeadventuretrvlrThis is Barracuda Lake, one of Coron's fresh water lakes, and the weirdest place we can imagine diving! First, you have a small hike up rickety wooden stairs and slick granite rocks with all your dive gear on your back. Then, the lake is a heliocline and a thermocline. That means it has layers of salt and fresh water, plus varying temperatures as hot as 38° C (100° F). Between being bizarrely hot while diving in a hot spring, it looks like the Avatar mountains under water and you can just stop suspended while taking in the view of underwater mountain peaks. Definitely an interesting dive location!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelingcanucks it was pretty awesome! Not necessarily the temperature part; that was like deciding to dive in a jacuzzi.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@anomadicexistence it was pretty cool! Do you dive?
- bluecompass.barcelonaYou really have awesome pictures 📸 We are in 💙 with nature (specially underwater), enogastronomy and local culture ✌🌐
- reidovYour pics are 🔥
- email@example.com thank you so much! We just got our dive certification in May, so underwater photography is pretty new to us.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@reidov thank you!
- southernkissedHow awesome!
- frugalmamaWhoa! That is so cool! I haven't been scuba diving yet. Mostly because I am scared of it. 😳
- azestybiteWould love to dive there
- viaggiatoriVery nice 👏
- luxeadventuretrvlr@southernkissed it was definitely unique!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@frugalmama I think diving is one of those things you really, really have to want to do. It scares me, but I push through the fear parts because I really, really want to be down with the fish.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@azestybite just don't wear a long sleeve dive shirt like I did. I was burning up!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@familywelcome thanks!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@viaggiatori thank you!
- vinleymarketAmazing post
- shanllegoepic shot!
- edumartirMerveilleux 👌
Log in to like or comment.