lauriecarter_bc#Emily_Carr_Trail: back in the #Okanagan at #McIntyreBluff, a signature landmark also known as #TheChief for the face clearly visible in the right light. Located between #Vaseux Lake and #Oliver, the bluff is farther south than Emily ventured, but it means a lot to me because the last hike I took with my dad (featured in book two of #EmilyCarrsBC) was up to the rim above the face. In this photo you can easily see the left eye and nose. #explorebc #tmacca
- mariondriverGorgeous!! 👌💚
- allan.hobdenGood pic..good story....🙄
- suzannebertonAwed 🌿💯💯💯🌿
- beachjglassI have seen this many times. Always fascinating. Good shot.
- andmoreagain67That's a pretty commanding outcrop! Nice shot!👌🏻
- lauriecarter_bc@estertamer 🙏🙏🙏
- lauriecarter_bc@ecmnsvdklr 🙏☺️🙏
- lauriecarter_bc@mariondriver Thanks Marion. ☺️
- lauriecarter_bcThanks for saying so, Allan. @allan.hobden
- lauriecarter_bc@suzanneberton you're always so enthusiastic. Thanks. 💕💕💕
- lauriecarter_bc@beachjglass interesting to hear that you know it. Thanks.
- lauriecarter_bc@andmoreagain67 it sure is! Thanks for the kind words. 🙏
- lauriecarter_bc@cmyjoy I absolutely agree. It is truly arresting.
- pavlvalentinaОчень красиво!☺
- hplcookieBeautiful gallery 😎
- lauriecarter_bc@hplcookie thank you. I really enjoyed yours as well. 👍😍👍
- passportsandbusfareNice! Great photos!!
Log in to like or comment.