- thefancyfaceOh you pretty things! The brand spanking new @maccosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfinishes. These are new douchrome shades that have been added to the permanent collection. Swatched with both a brush (Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter Brush) and finger (heavy swatch) over a light layer of foundation.
So far...my thoughts...I'm on the fence. I wasn't blown away by the formula especially when applied with a brush. They are a bit flaky...which is weird as there aren't really any glitter chunks. The formula isn't as smooth in a light wash as I expected....so I'm a bit bleh about them at this point. Using them heavily, say as eyeshadows, they look a lot smoother. I'll still play around with them but so far I can say run out and get them!
#bblogger #makeup #maccosmetics #extradimension #mineralizeskinfinish #skinfinish
- mrsdemif23@thefancyface, really. Let me pause on purchase...
- thefancyface@mrsdemif23 yea...not sure what to make of them yet. Used two this weekend and wasn't thrilled.
- mrsdemif23@thefancyface, I will wait for your in depth review.
- killakat27😍 thx for the insight. I'll wait also 😂
- unshakeable_starJust got mine also. Im thinking ot might get better after the overspray is off.
- rubiesndiamonds4me@thefancyface Really? How disappointing...they look so promising. Oh well, more money for something else.
- queenesqThanks T, but I'm gonna pass...😐
- favalencioWoah! MAC is getting better at coordinating global launches cus I saw this puppies a week ago on the german page. Almost got one of them. Since they are permanent, I will wait for your review for sure! Thank you for investing your time and most of all ur coin on the pretty things you review for us!🙏🏽
- elwinelle@favalencio the launches are often on different dates overseas. They do get some collections before the USA and canada
- elwinelle@thefancyface I'm passing these for sure! I knew it from the press release. Now I'm convinced! This will now work on my deep skin. 🙅🏾
- awickedshapeThe hype is massive but I'm not in a hurry. Thanks for swatching!
- themrscarps_x@lauraelisabethh beaming blush looks diff here?
- kisham126Ur top 2 faves????
- thefancyface@kisham126 none
- kisham126Oh wow!!! Seeeee I value ur opinion and these were on my radar without the rush. I said 🤔 lemme see what Mrs Fancy thinks!! **scratches off to do list** thank u boo!!! 😌
- sweetlooweezeI agree . I searched in store andwas sort of surprised because I'm a MAC girl through and through and expect them to have the best of everything. The strobe cream seems to be a better alternative. If you have the moonchild palette, do you think this compares?
- pweetie_ogHey fancy face...first time commenting here but a true YouTube fan :) they are choking because they were supposedly meant to be used with the new strobe cream. Try using them we the strobe cream they will blind ur eyes lol...meaning become too intense and pigmented. A MAC pro artist told me about this in the store yesterday and I was sold. Lol