razorchicofatlanta#changinglives THIS BABY HAVE BEEN WEARING BRAIDS SEW INS AND QUICKWEAVES SINCE SHE WAS 12 YEARS OLD. LITERALLY A SLAVE TO WEAVE. I FEEL LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING, IM SO AWARE OF THIS IS A UP HILL BATTLE BUT IT HAS TO STOP. HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF AND IF U DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO REAL HAIR I FEEL SORRY FOR U. #tampa
- iammodernmaneSo based on presumed self hatred black women do not deserve to be loved or procreate with a black man? @tjsotomayer
- mor2lifenowThank uou @hairdoo33
- urbannovellaGod Bless the young lady sharing her story to help other sisters!!!
- _uniquetouchI Love what you are doing. We need to build teams and take better care if the guests in our salons.
- auguste2jonesShe is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story.
- blessingofmeI would love for u to do my hair please let me know when u are in Nj
- such_ah_lady_Im in Tears, TRULY AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN
- ward.tabathaTrue!!! Get back to the basics
- illmakemehappyYou are so right I've never died my hair I'm 55 and wearing sister licks live them
- veargis19Wow... Being a stylist of Miami for 23 years I have always tried 2 educate our black women on healthy hair I am so glad to see another stylus with my passion in this industry
- christy_lovemy_curvsI love you
- natashabettinaI love this!
Log in to like or comment.