randyolsonWood River Nebraska - This was the last night of the last trip for an @natgeo assignment on the Ogallala Aquifer. I had bedded down in the blind when the cranes started to land for the night just outside… then the storm rolled in. Sand Hill Cranes are the grassland birds of the great plains. They migrate from Siberia to northern Mexico. They counted 413,000 Sandhill Cranes on this evening… more than they’ve ever counted before. These conservation groups are working like crazy to keep 20 miles of the Platte River braided and perfect habitat for the cranes that come through their area. @thephotosociety @natgeo @natgeocreative
- upasna_tyagiAmazing shot!
- cheexphotoamazing shot
- kaileyalexa_17This is amazing! I hope to someday be this good!
- michal_ki_photographerAmazing shot!!!
- cindylorenzo_fotoMagic !!!!!
- jaspreetkaur81Amazing 📸😍
- fred_borroLove ❤️👏🏼🏆 @randyolson
- lostyouth_Its a yes from me
- charliekeyphotoWhat! So good man!
- nikigleWow so impressive
- burhan_ay_photoPerfect shot
- nataraja.ashramI love your page feed, keep up the good work! 🙌🏼
Log in to like or comment.