globetottingWe saw the parade for #diademuertos today that ran through the heart of #mexicocity and which ended in the Centró Histórico. It's the first time that they've held this and was inspired by James Bond's Spectre (the opening sequence was filmed here). The parade was fantastic and included this dapper couple
- idventuretravelLove this photo 😍 can we please have permission to share it on our social media pages idventuretravel giving you credit for it. Thanks 😚
- globetottingMaybe if he sees these costumes @nobackhome?!
- globetottingAren't they great @wanderingwagars?
- globetottingThanks @marialauraiancu!
- globetottingIt helps that I live here @babyglobetrotters 😉
- globetottingIt's the first time they've held the parade @learningescapes. Hopefully it'll become an annual event
- globetottingIt's a lot of fun @onetinyleap
- globetotting@tinboxtraveller @momsgoodeats it's definitely a fun time to visit #Mexico! Fortunately I live here 😊
- globetottingOf course @idventuretravel 🙂
- globetottingTricky @nobackhome!
- hungrymazSo cool - I can't believe it was inspired by 007! I just assumed they based it on what happens already!
- globetottingSpectre based their opening scenes on the Day of the Dead festivities but until this year the city hadn't held a street parade like this @hungrymaz
- circus_living_blogWow! I'd love to be able to learn to make myself up like that...not for everyday purposes of course 😛
- globetottingHaha @circus_living_blog 😝
- dishourtownI remember that scene very well
- goepicuristaHow fun! That is definitely an experience to add to my someday list!
- justgoplacesWow great costumes
- globetottingAren't they amazing @justgoplaces?
- fivetakeflightOooo scary!
- passport_kidsGreat shot!
Log in to like or comment.