huston.singletaryOtherwise immersed! Tone Star 2600 at daybreak 😎 #ableton #modularsynth #abletonpush #studioelectronics #synth #synthpop #studiolife #studio #muffwiggler #producer #music #musicproducer #musicproduction #moog #hustonwehaveaproblem
- keloniusmonk...I'm new to this, how do you pair this with ableton?
- huston.singletary@keloniusmonk I'm using Live as the source via MIDI clock and Gate out of the M-32 into the Tone Star with KB pitch tracking as well (albeit I need a better source for those stretched notes). Really basic setup until I expand the rig. The Tone Star is my primary sound source .
- wopzilla7Nice, I'm considering getting a moog mother 32., after many people on IG told me this is a good intro into the mod synth addiction, I mean world. I can't get enough of this stuff.
- mute_audio_saMarvelous post
- huston.singletary@wopzilla7 the M32 is a great semi modular unit with lots of flexibility and a fun little sequencer attached. However, matched with a Tone Star 2600 you'll def have the best of both worlds as you start to expand your system.
- creativityfromthesoulI really enjoyed this, thanks!! 🌟✨💛
- firstname.lastname@example.org ok, that good to know, thanks for the reply. This community has been mad helpfully as the information can become overwhelming to say the least. Now when you say best of both worlds, what exactly do you mean? Btw thank you for the reply!
- huston.singletary@wopzilla7 m32 and the Tone Star 2600 in tandem.
- thedjdisclosureToo nice
- studioelectronicsBouncin' !
Log in to like or comment.