omgkenzieeeIF YOU TRY TO SELL ME YOUR CELLULITE TREATMENT, I DON'T WANT IT. 😷
Now thats out of the way...
This girl goes to the gym 4-5x a week. She weightlifts, includes cardio and plyometrics, she eats a personal well balanced diet and has for the last year. For those of you who comment and tell me "if you only lost ten pounds your cellulite would go away," without having researched my page to see I have lost over 50 pounds and yes my cellulite appear has reduced but it has not "gone away."
Here are the stats again:
93% of women have cellulite.
You have a 90% chance of developing cellulite if you're a woman.
🙆💕If those stats don't make you feel at home and normal in your body I don't know what will 💕🙆
We have made it a "COSMETIC issue" not an indication of health. This is straight from the doc's mouth, not mine.
It has to do with a combination of genetics and hormones. Which you can really only fuck with to a certain extent.
THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE CELLULITE IS TO REMOVE FAT.
Can you remove fat through a topical cream? By massaging it? By drinking green tea? By rubbing coconut oil on yourself?
That's not how it works. Stop this misinformation right now.
👏Cellulite is normal. And the beauty industry capitalizes on saying we need it removed.👏
Again, I'm not going to shame a woman for trying to work to get rid of hers I completely understand and respect the decision to do so. This message isn't for her. This message is for women who crave acceptance, self love and want appreciation for their bodies as they exist right now.
Also sorry for the dbl watermark, I saw some people using my photos and cropped out my name from them 🙃 how nice!
#cellulitesaturday #mermaidthighs #effyourbeautystandards #bodypositivity #nobodyshame #lovetheskinyourein #thisiswhatfitlookslike
- siebxkyslendndThaaaank you so much for beeing so real!!! You're awesome!!! ❤️️
- hellokittyxoxo92Thank you ❤️
- joanabordadoIt's about time cellulite comes down to earth, it's normal, not pretty but we can't help it! Thank you for starting to expose such an ordinary problem that makes woman judge themselves and others with no reason!
- pat_dom_Love this!!!!!!! I hv cellulite from butt to knee and this is exactly what I needed to see!!! Thank you!!!
- conigomezaraYou are my heroine! 😍
- cindyleosLove your message. It aligns with my personal mantra "My body, my rules" let's not let society fuck that up.
- triellikWow ! And respect for your ambition, cause I would be lazy af.
- chayleilaniYou look incredible anyway, however one tip for minimising cellulite naturally is salt reduction. That's what worked for me! 😊 and moisturising every day (it's the rubbing that helps)!
- russianroyNever thought a perfect woman existed till now😍
- ceccadangeloIts so cute
- firstname.lastname@example.org Im skinny and still have cellulite. I've pretty much always had it and probably always will. 💁 #celluliteforever 😋
- shannalaheyThis is honeslty disgusting! And its disgusting you can think this is beautiful... Just because you have extra skin doesnt mean post half naked pictures... Either way, cellulite or not.. Exposing yourself like this is horrifying
- rcarter3678I think it's beautiful personally. Maybe I'm just weird. I dig the dempled look.
- brookelynbratcherYou make me so happy. I feel so amazing knowing that I'm not alone. Despite what anyone says to or about you, thank you for making girls like me feel normal. You're so freaking gorgeous and your progress is so inspiring. Keep doing your thing girl, you look amazing.
- soir.kouI am absolutely proud of my cellulite! We should all be 'cause thank god, some of us are still real!
- 2014pcsThis is lovely.
Log in to like or comment.