dorian_vallejo_artThis drawing will be part of my LA show with Merry Karnowski @kpprojectsgallery NOV 12th
#kpprojects #kpprojectsmkg If you'd like to see an advance preview of what I've already completed please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- trashedcelluloidThis is beautiful!
- baaxartOh wow.
- kollykapturesAbsolutely beautiful!
- dorian_vallejo_artThanks guys. Have you ever started drawing and decided oh this just needs to have more? :) trashedcelluloid @kollykaptures @baaxart
- baaxart@dorian_vallejo_art Absolutely, but I never thought to go ahead and add on pages and create a spread like this - the effect is so captivating...! I might give it a try, if I may?
- baaxartHow will you present this at exhibition? I'm imagining creative ways of mounting to highlight the shape of the piece...
- jackierose141414It must be very hard for you to sleep or relax, alot of fast thoughts. Do you meditate?
- dorian_vallejo_art@jackierose141414 🙂That's funny. Believe me I have no trouble sleeping. I do as much as I can during the day and sleep just fine:) No meditation for me. But I do read, write and exercise.
- dorian_vallejo_art@baaxart Sorry for the delay in response. Sure, try it. It's fun. I too had all sorts of display options but settled on floating it inside a box. Everything else required more money than I wanted to spend and didn't look as good as I thought it would.
- jackierose141414@dorian_vallejo_art I said that because the way you create the art layered complex lot of mental energy but at least you're reading and doing other things to unwind the exercise does help immensely don't stop doing exercise
- jackierose141414Your art is fabulous of course
- baaxart@dorian_vallejo_art Hi! My turn to be sorry for the delay in replying - I've been on a social media break. ;) Thanks - I'll give it a go and let you know if it turns out well!
- dorian_vallejo_art@baaxart SM break is a good thing.
Log in to like or comment.