- cernCould there be a link between galactic cosmic rays and cloud formation? This is what the #CLOUD experiment at #CERN tries to find out, in order to have a better understanding of aerosols and clouds and their affect on climate.⠀
Yesterday, a paper has been published in Science, describing the latest work of the CLOUD collaboration: the measurements of the production rates of atmospheric aerosol particles put global #climate projections on more solid empirical ground.⠀
Read more: http://cern.ch/go/BNw9⠀
Image © CERN
- embodied_seerHarambe was an inside job
- ionlytellfriendsCern is awesome 💪👽😈👻😜
- plasmafaithphysicsWould Y o u be searching for A Definitive that establishes a Disposition fluid enough to manifest LANGUAGES NOT EXISTING but Require to Transcend beyond Experimental Applications? So Exciting... Are you even curious to know???
- jtk.3They've been using it for 7 years @psysubstance
- firstname.lastname@example.org aah 2 days
- therealsoundkillerThere is a bigger agenda here, don't get fooled by the hype.
- smiti.mittal@maybeshivi you mean 1
- treefor.jsLike earth clouds or interstellar clouds? @cern
- bertoatworkWhat exactly is a galactic cosmic ray?
- pennbeatsBlue beam
- you_rukeWhy not answer our conCERNs instead of censor them?
- dome_finder_Why don't you tell them what this machine is really for open the Abyss Revalations 9.1
- b1ossomsThey're making portals to release demons.
- hairstylerartI'm ready to see a freakin portal already!
- william_pierce_dmjjWait is that a star gate? Looking for the 5th dimension...
- pxrkkReleasing fallen angels?