amandamariefittScrubs & Muscles 💪🏽 For the newer faces around here... I've spent the last 5 years working in women's health. I absolutely adore it! I left my job in OBGYN back in February (fiancé got a new job which required a move out of state.) Ultimately decided that focusing on finishing my Masters degree and moving forward with medical school plans was more important than piling on more clinical experience. Doesn't make me miss it any less! One day I'll be able to combine my MPH and medical degree and do great things. 🏩 Until then... I'll just listen to my dogs heartbeat with my stethoscope and finish my classes. 😂 For my fellow ladies in medicine, I wear @jaanuubydrneela scrubs and they are AMAZING. (Perfect for a squat booty 🍑) Discount code in my profile. #jaanuu #womeninmedicine
- amandamariefitt#throwback #TBT #powerlifter #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #wonderwomanmentality #girlswhopowerlift #shelifts #physique #improvementseason #strong #IIFYM #IIFYMgirls #flexibledieting #strengthqueens #fitfam #trainhard #fitchick #healthcare
- biceps.after.babiesSo awesome! Where are you in your medical training?
- firstname.lastname@example.org in the disaster zone. 😂 at least that's how it feels. 😉 I was actually in a nursing program in Colorado and left 1/2 through. I hated it. Now managing MD/DO/PA apps.
- jess_espinoza214My dream is to be a midwife. I just love babies. Every birth video I ever watch makes me cry harder than the baby a mom in the video combined 😂 just so much beauty. When I had my last bub at home I decided that before I take my last breath I will one day be a practicing midwife. Seeing birth gives me so much life 😍😄
- jvd424@amandamariefitt how often are you lifting? Would love more info about your coaching! Trying to balance exercise with a very busy schedule!
- amandamariefitt@jvd424 I lift 6 days a week. It's just habit at this point, no matter how busy I am. Some people go home and spend 45 minutes catching up on The Walking Dead. I lift. It's a priority. (Even when I was working 12 hour shifts and in school I was lifting 6 days.) That being said, my clients schedules and desires are different and they, by no means, are 'required' to lift 6 days.
- k2thed7How the heck do you balance the medical life and working out? I am pre-Med about to graduate but I am taking a gap year and struggle to find the time.
- randy.d.mortensen@amandamariefitt Good to learn a bit about you. Good luck in med school!
- fabuulyssfitnessI seriously love that you're a regular working person like SO MANY PEOPLE... but still a bad ass in the gym 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
- amandamariefitt@fabuulyssfitness Totally normal. Just like errrryone else. Except every IG fitness model. 😂😭 This one time I was 'recognized' at work and I was like 'omg I'm just trying to see patients.' Sooo embarrassing. 🙈
- amandamariefitt@k2thed7 no idea, I just do it. I wish I had a better answer. My graduate classes are online, which definitely helps. I can do my school work whenever it's convenient for me and I don't have to be in class at a particular time. Aside from that, I just always made it a priority after shifts to go to the gym, no matter how tired I was. Some people go home, sit on the couch, and stare at Netflix. I would bring preworkout with me to the hospital, drink it at the end of my shift, and drive to the gym.
- kimberlyphan__I've never owned any Jaanuu but have been considering getting some! What size are you?!
- amandamariefitt@Kimberlyphan__ Small 👌🏽
Log in to like or comment.