luxeadventuretrvlrWe made the steep climb up broken steps and slick granite rocks to swim in Kayangan Lake. It's known as the cleanest lake in Asia. The water is crystal clear and oh-so-refreshing after the hot and sweaty climb to it.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@frugalmama it was so clear! We did a dive in the other lake here and the visibility was unreal.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@gettingstamped did you go here when you were in Coron?
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelpenandpalate the rocks do have algae growing on them. And make a great bed for a shellfish like a very small mussel.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thelemonbowl thanks!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@exploringwineregions it's very pretty! We've been told it gets very crowded in high season, so there's definitely something to be said about coming in shoulder season.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@christinascucina it's just incredible! Thankfully we had a sunny day so you could really see how spectacular the colors were.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@2foodtrippers it is! There are actually 13 lakes, but only this and one other called Barracuda Lake can be visited by the public.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@momuncorked indeed!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thegaytraveler true but we don't hold an entire country responsible for their leader or political situation. We can only hope foreigners feel the same about the US should Trump be elected president.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@azestybite it was so refreshing to jump in, especially after the hot climb to reach the lake!
- worldvoyagercoVery nice
- tastytraveltipsWow that water is so clear!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@worldvoyagerco thank you!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@tastytraveltips incredibly clear! The water in so many spots was like water in a swimming pool.
- southernkissedLooks like Paradise.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@southernkissed it felt like paradise after the hot hike up there!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@aaronhandajani thank you!
- monsieur.deejayVery nice shot sir
Log in to like or comment.