donalboydWhere are you from?
Seems like an easy question to answer. Sort of.
This simple conversation starter can be interpreted in so many ways such as, where are you living now? Where were you born? Where is your family from and what is your culture? Where do you identify with the most of all these places?
I received so many good responses and thoughts from people about their own definition of "home" and it got me thinking even more about it.
I'd say that I'm from Iceland, currently, it's one of my "homes", but I was born in the USA and my family is from Ireland, where I also hold a citizenship. I'm from three places simultaneously.
I'm curious... Where are you from... as defined by your own terms?
- _.lig._From many places, all of them having been at some point, to some degree, home.
- hildur.higginsLove ur feed! Im born and raised in Iceland❄️ but Live in the states, from Arizona now.
- eeoekaterinaPlanet Earth 😉🌐
- weird_girl_hereBorn in Singapore, still in Singapore. 😅
- freestyleaerialsBeautiful 👍🏻💙
- carlets58Extraordinary work in your gallery! 😍😍😍😍
- hopehelmer@theotherbrittmurphy 😍
- katong31amazing 😍😍😍
- paigeeversonfineartI am from dysfunction making my way to contentment.
- kyle.pnw@stop_sed @zackkcore this is who I was talking about
- email@example.com @zackkcore me too hahaha @jcobb503 introduced me last week!
- jcobb503@stop_sed best photog in the world
- intrepidphotosBeautiful work
- yandolmatovI was born in Russia and I live in Sevastopol ( Republic of the Crimea ) and there are so many beautiful and interesting places . You can see it it my profile but I want to go to Iceland 😊
- where_the_wild_hidesOmg these pics are breathtaking! 🙌🏻
Log in to like or comment.