hellosplendidblogKayla and I traveled so much, just the two of us when she was little 👯 It had been a while since we had taken a girls trip and my heart feels full coming home. Seattle was a good reminder that I need to carve out more one on one time for us. The space needle was windy, and crazy and fun but my favorite moment was just before bed on our second night when she abandoned her kid cot and asked to come sleep with me in the big bed (which she had refused to do the night before) we both sat there propped up on fluffy pillows, reading our individual books and occasionally leaning in for a snuggle💓 Kids this age are funny. Sometimes they seem so big and other times it's like they're the little preschooler you once knew just with longer limbs and a bigger vocabulary. More girls trips to come!!!❤️✈️❤️ #3DSKidForADay
#familytravel #travelwithkids #seattle #lifewelltraveled #kidfriendly #unikiki #unikiki2 #momlifeisthebestlife #mommylife #verticallychallenged #forthelittles #childhoodunplugged #goplaces #traveldiaries #seattle #spaceneedle #motherdaughter #modernmama #hellomamas #jujube
- cassandra.morrisAwww! She's a mini-you!
- hellosplendidblogHaha @cassandra.morris we got that a lot on this trip. Which was weird because I never think she looks like me but then sometimes I see a photo and think whoa 😱
- roar_aSo sweet 💕
- interiordesignerellaBeauties!!! I know what you mean. This past week Brin and I had a little picnic together and it was so special to have time with her.
- balastmommyGreat pic!
- gamingangelLove the uni 2.0!
- marisalbermanI love this photo!!
- kateschwankeSuper cute!
- cristencasadosSo cute.
- malyn.logicI love this so much! You're such a fun mom!❤️
- mayen_guerra_ruizOh I love this SO So much! And how cool you were in mg neck of the woods, Seattle! My daughter is 3 and she was my first born, we have a 7 month old baby boy and so much of my time is spent taking care of him. Before my son was born, it was always me and my daughter- we were inseparable. Now those days seem so far gone and it makes me feel sad and guilty. I would love to take a girls trip with my baby girl when things settle here more. Or even just a staycation with just the two of us! Thanks for sharing this post, it resonates with me a lot 🎀💕
- mickwarner100I love this pic and so glad you had this special time together. It will be a life lasting experience.
- tipheeLOVE this picture. How special!!
- lifewithoutpinkBeautiful photo 💗
- lovestalgiaYou guys are so cute! So glad you got to hang out together. I bet she LOVED it so much!
Log in to like or comment.