bujo.auslife#planwithmechallenge 11.16 This Week
Weekly spread on the left, dailies on the right. Lots to do this week!
* Leuchtturm1917 A5 Soft Cover Black Dot Grid
* Pilot G-2 0.38mm Black
* Tombow Dual Brush Pen N75
#bujo #bulletjournal #bujopros #leuchtturm1917 #minimalistplanner #minimalplanner #minimalbujo #minimalbulletjournal #bujosimply #weeklyspread
- bujoaestheticHow are tombows with bleeding through pages?
- sparkplugbeeCan you explain how you include your weekly with your dailies space-wise? Do you just jeave empty space/page(s) between wherever you finish Sunday's daily and create the next week's weekly?
- bujo.auslife@bujoaesthetic I don't have any bleed through but I'm not using them for heavy work. Don't forget to factor in paper quality though as that will affect bleed through & ghosting
- bujo.auslife@sparkplugbee I like to start my week with Monday. I tend to use two pages of dailies per week, and I leave any empty space and start the next week on the next page
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you! I'd love to incorporate a weekly, but never figured out where to put it. This is so simple, I was definitely over thinking it.
Log in to like or comment.