ealvarezfightCongrats to Connor and his camp on an amazing accomplishment , these guys continue to deliver ,hats off to you fellas . As for my performance , the only thing I can honestly say was I fucking blew it ... I did nothing I trained , I did the complete opposite of what we planned on a daily basis for 10 weeks . To sum up our plan in a sentence it was "Go left and mostly wrestle " instead I circled into his left hand and mostly boxed . Fighting the way I did was a for sure death sentence and the result was fitting . I say it all the time, there is really small margin for error at this level and I paid for my mistakes . I managed to make it to the biggest stage and audience in my long career and fucked it all up when I arrived , my heart sincerely hurts and when I dwell on it I fill up with regret and anger . If there was a list of what not to do against an Opponent of this nature I did them all on Saturday . I am disappointed in myself and this is not a reflection of my coaches , training Partners , and the endless hours of training I commit to this sport . Every Time I get into the cage I negotiate being vulnerable and possibly embarrassed against the opportunity to do something great and Grow more . I always choose the latter regardless of the uncomfortability and anxiety it brings to me , I think this choice is the only reason I ever succeeded in the first place . I thought in my head at least making a lot of money would make me happy but I am having a lot of trouble enjoying myself regardless of the check thats going to be written , I am very uneasy and discontent for the most part . I am lucky to have my wife and my child at a time like this to help me laugh and smile and let me know everything's gonna be all right , they are my saving Grace , without them I am a shell of a man . Besides the outcome I thoroughly enjoyed fight week and the lead up , it was a lot fun . I have never defined myself off one win and I'll never define myself off one loss ,I simply had a bad night .. I'll have the opportunity again to have a good one ,, and I'll make the Walk to see what I got Everytime . Thanx for listening -EA
- dathoyoEddie you are one of the best fighters, you'll get a 2nd chance!
- beliy_77@hiphopchat fuck you
- hiphopchat@beliy_77 grow some hair on ur lil nutts first faggot
- weenerdragonrouseys game plan didnt work either when she got pummeled with shots to the face. ha
- stian.orstenvikIts "Conor" tho🤔
- robgee427You're the man 👍
- cass_erickson_Miss you eddie the UK man come back soon you've only lost to one guy in the top 5 fight Diaz
- keeganjames6005I said it after I heard your 1st post fight interview and I'll say it again.... not a lot of fighters take full responsibility for their performance. No excuses, no BS because you are a real man and a great fighter. Anyone who's followed your career know what you are made of and look up to you. The uninformed throw hate.
- zackrutledge_get some more wins become relevant as fuck again. you sound heart broken man, get after it and try to get that rematch. show the world you can put up a better fight. @ealvarezfight
- peter_guy_That's made me gain respect for you man, I'm a mcgreggor fan but I've never seen someone be so humble and honest after a fight. Respect eddie💪
- cthekid_346I respect you for taking a loss and hadleing it like a mature adult
- ironfighter_die bitch!
- viniciustostessYou are a great fighter
- email@example.com__ 😂💪
- djsylvesterAll class I admire your grace took the loss like a man a leader
- oneilpaul80@ealvarezfight bitch you will know the next time not to fuck with Irish !! @thenotoriousmma top man 😊
- elruboneYou'll succeed, after reading you, my admiration for you, your self-criticism and elegance for knowing how to lose, you're a great👏👏@ealvarezfight
Log in to like or comment.