frysfamilyWant to spice things up a bit?
Then you have to try our spicy sausages! They're packed with flavour 🌱
#spicy #spicethingsup #vegan #vegetarian #veggielife #veggie #veganfood #food #foodie #whatveganseat #protein #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #veganprotein #whereigetmyprotein #frysfamily #vegansa #veganuk #🌱 #crueltyfree #poweredbyplants #whatvegetarianseat #yum #vegansouthafrica #healthy #healthydiet #healthyeating
- kyleywileyMy favourite
- ntombizinhleshannonAre they available in the UK
- frysfamilyHi @ntombizinhleshannon, unfortunately they're not available in the UK yet but keep following us for more information. - Mandy 😊🌱
- natt94comWhere can I find the Webber winners? @frysfamily
- frysfamilyHi @natt94com, the social media winners were announced on our Facebook page.
The winners were:
Chantel Natalie August
Leshna Saikoolal Bhogal
Lee Ann Pillay
Ancy Archary - Mandy 😊🌱
- natt94com@frysfamily thank you :)
- coreymvrschkebring back the pops! been looking for years
- lifedoesemmaLove it!
- siitaga274First time trying these babies today. #Delicious
- chloe_shannaSad to hear that one of the ingredients in the Tons of Cookies icecream you're releasing is Palm Oil. Not sure how it can be classified as vegan then. As an "ethical" company, you should be standing against this horrific product, not including it in your ingredient list.
- frysfamilyHi @chloe_shanna, thanks so much for voicing your concerns and for contacting us. Palm oil is used only in the cookies of Tons of Cookies Ice Cream. The total oil makes up about 0.4% of the final product. We wanted to make a delicious ice cream that would allow people to choose a dairy free product over a dairy product. Our goal is to make it easy for people to no longer rely on animal agriculture which is the leading cause of environmental destruction on the planet. We also wanted to make it as cost effective as possible, so we chose a cookie that was commercially available at a reasonable price. We respect our customers’ decisions not to include palm oil in their diet and the rest of the ice cream range is free from any palm oil. For our full statement on palm oil, please see the letter on our website from our Marketing Director, Tammy Fry.
- linda.veganheartYum omg
- kitana301@burgindy these are the sausages I brought to the braai on sat
- princess_aissaLove these!
- plantbasedelixir💕 @unpackedbulkwholefoods
Log in to like or comment.