nintendolifeThe #joycon pads connect to the #nintendoswitch and another pad - modular control! #nintendo
- bandanadreamer@scott11221 Ooh, gotcha. Yeah, I think theyre rather small to use on their own too.
- sungvincent@resuista nah ini dya
- fatguyinalittlecoat44Left and right shoulder buttons?
- shamsificationCan't wait
- rave_hydouI need this.. 😍😍
- martin_eekenJoy-con sounds like a dirty adult version of commiccon
- scottibuzThe wii control won (like old joysticks) simply because it didn't matter if you were left or right handed.
- ikezayahFrom what I see the second player can use the Right Joy-Con as a controller if you don't have a Pro-controller for your home console but the Joy-Con can also be used as a second control when your on-the-go and your friend wants to play 2-player mode with you!!! Pretty cool idea
- santiago1293El control me enamoro @andres09lopez
- nintegamersquidThe joycon controller looks good for playing N64 games in virtual console. The pro controller is what I will be using to play my next gen games.
- nintegamersquidAnd the tablet looks good for playing games on the go.
- eliassaieh@fatguyinalittlecoat44 I was asking this myself. For this to work properly I feel it has to have L snd R triggers.
- dr4gneel_Lo quiero😍😍
- futuremamabear_x3The new shit @fidel_cashflow63
- fidel_cashflow63Wtf is this? @beccathebongrippingbear
- maxlwright@eliassaieh there's little R & L triggers on the top, you can see them if you look closely at a photo of someone using he joycon
- futuremamabear_x3The new Nintendo ish @fidel_cashflow63
- drugcop227Perfect example of not learning from the Wii U. So tired of the gimmicks I love Nintendo games but the last two systems have been lacking. I wish they would stop with this stuff and make a decently powerful system or sell the merchandising rights to their games.
- nn0t1nl0v3Fuckin fat ass americans always complaining about the controller size u fuckin fat bitches its bigger than a potato chip and u can easily grab those every night at midnight for ur snack
Log in to like or comment.