courtneysmorals*** QOTD Below ***
Things have been so busy lately! I miss all my #bookstagram buddies! I have finally come up with a schedule that will allow me to post regularly like I used to. Yay!! So #halloween is coming up, and I can never resist a good #theme for a photo! I read The Forlorned by @celticgirl33 last year and I really liked it!
So what I have missed while I've been gone? Any good reads I need to know about?
- courtneysmorals#bookish #bibliophile #booklove #booknerd #bookporn #instagram #instapic #instadaily #instagramers #picoftheday #photography #photooftheday #followforfollow #follow4follow #likeforlike #instagood #bookstagramfeature #thriller #horror #scary #spooky #read #AmReading
- ravens_nightshadeOhh such a creepy pic. I love that. It looks really good *__*
- artedoslivrosAmazing! 👏
- abookodysseyYou're baaaaack!! 😀
- dlyriumVery nice!!!
- courtneysmorals@my_nerdy_wonderland thanks so much! Dollar Tree for the win!
- courtneysmorals@artedoslivros thank you!
- courtneysmorals@abookodyssey yes! I am!!! About time, right? How are you?!
- courtneysmorals@augenbliss thank you so much!!
- doctorpond32The Graveyard Book, Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, and The Lantern by my friend @deborah.lawrenson all excellent reads. And welcome back💞📚
- ivyzmanzoIn the spirit of Halloween (and nerdiness) I started reading a Dungeons and Dragons book series called Brimstone Angels by Erin Evans, and I'm completely obsessed. I started it a few weeks ago and I'm almost done with the fourth book. The sixth book in the series comes out Oct. 25th. ❤👿❤ It follows two tiefling(part demon) twins while they get tangled into greater plots between gods and devils, runaway princes and secret organizations. All that meanwhile trying to deal with racial prejudice and their extremely protective adoptive father. It's an enthralling story and super fun to read. ❤❤❤
- courtneysmorals@doctorpond32 those all sound great!! I'll have to check those out. And thank you! I'm glad to be back!
- courtneysmorals@ivyzmanzo anything in the name of neediness!! I'm such a book nerd it's ridiculous lol. And that sounds SO GOOD! I might need to check that out! I love getting into a new series. We may need to start a nerdy book club lol.
- ivyzmanzo@courtneysmorals you commented right as I finished the 4th book. Lol. I haven't been so invested in book characters in a very long time, if ever! I'm very upset right now but I have a fifth book to finish before Oct. 25th. So that's good news. 😁
- courtneysmorals@ivyzmanzo oh no!! That is good you have another one! Book hangovers are the worst kind of hangovers.
- ivyzmanzoYou understand! 😢
- courtneysmoralsYes!! I went through suck a slump a few months ago. The fella knows it's a bad day when I start ranting aboutfictional characters lol. It's emotional 💔💔
Log in to like or comment.