luxeadventuretrvlrToday I went on an island hopping tour from the private island resort, @clubparadisepalawan. We had two incredible snorkeling spots but sadly the underwater camera gear lives in Korea with Tim. So I just enjoyed swimming all along the reef. Our last stop was this tiny uninhabited island that isn't much more than a sand spit from a rock outcropping. Storm clouds loomed since Typhoon Haima is passing through in the north of the Philippines, but a lovely day nonetheless! It IS more fun in the Philippines, as my flip flops proclaim. 🕶👙
- calculatedtravellerTotally jealous of you right now. Looks gorgeous!
- 2foodtrippersYour flip flops don't lie!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelpenandpalate me too. I'm a beach lover.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@myfamilytable thanks!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@christinascucina we're getting all the effects of Typhoon Haima now today. 😞
- luxeadventuretrvlr@exploringwineregions thank you!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@azestybite it definitely was!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@caskifer aren't they adorable?
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thelemonbowl thanks!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@frugalmama just know that the humidity is insane here!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@southernkissed almost. My paradise isn't quite this hot and humid. 😂
- luxeadventuretrvlr@calculatedtraveller the islands in the Philippines are definitely gorgeous. And I've only seen a handful. There are over 7000 to explore!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@2foodtrippers true!
- nutmegnannyLet me plop down right there...
- luxeadventuretrvlr@nutmegnanny you should have seen the reef right off this little sandbar. Incredible spot!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@mssturrock thank you!
- beachbarbumsGreat way to spend the day!
- tastytraveltipsI love every beach I've ever met!
- speakeasytravelCute phot Jen!!
Log in to like or comment.