ariellesaysBreakfast this morning was an egg white (1/2 cup, 1 sp), mushroom, and cheese (Trader Joe's lite mozzarella, 1 oz, 1sp) omelette with figs and raspberries. 💯 #weightwatchers #smartpoints #arielleeats
- newsladykatieThat plate is 🔥 for Instagram
- miriz387@ariellesays where do u get the fresh figs from?? I have looked for it at so many places..
- adeen1@ariellesays where can I find that plate?!?
- ariellesays@adeen1 ikea
- pattilf@ariellesays how do you eat the fig. Does it need to be peeled? I don't mean to be dumb, but I've never had a fig, outside of a Newton!
- gburgteacher1@ariellesays where do you get the figs?
- ariellesays@pattilf nope! Just wash it and eat. I like to cut it and put it on toast.
- brookeprryU KILLIN THIS FITNESS GAME DUDE👊🏽👊🏽🔥
- haratrianaHi @ariellesays i am hara from bali. I am very glad to know your instagram because i can learn a lot from your lifestyle. please if you don't mind guide me to get my better weights. Love from Bali 💜
- pattilfCan't wait to try them!
- vicklieboldArielle, you're an inspiration. I started my lifestyle change after reading your Buzzfeed post - especially because you said you only walked in the beggining and I think that's the best way for me as well. How long till you started noticing some results? (: love from Brazil.
- electrojade504@ariellesays omg Arielle! I was just checking out the article on Khloe Kardashians Good jeans and you look amazing in those photos!
- ariellesays@thetrashmermaid aw thank you!
- shananeginsluvsgabbs@ariellesays is there a good cookbook you could recommend to me that you enjoy using??
- ariellesays@shananeginsluvsgabbs the new @skinnytaste book!
- shananeginsluvsgabbs@ariellesays thank you!! You have inspired so many. Me included. Your recipes look amazing!! ❤️😊✌️️
- kmlynn15@ariellesays I love all your inspiring stories, shares, and food! Trader Joe's is not readily available for me, do you have any alternatives that you would recommend for you recipes and snacks?
- 86hms@ariellesays hi Arielle! Not sure if this is a stupid question - but any particular reason you made the omlette out of just the egg white rather than include the yolk like with standard omelettes? Do you only ever make omelettes with egg whites? Thanks!
Log in to like or comment.