gusandlulaSomehow my tiny newborn is two months old. Missing those sweet first days, but soaking up her amazing SMILES! #youmakemehappy #8weeks
- brooke_e_oliverAaaaaaw! 😍
- laurenfortneyI have followed you for a while and love seeing all God is doing through your beautiful family! Random question, I noticed in past IG posts that you mentioned your son had some issues with milk...did he have issues with formula, too? I have a 5.5 week old and I'm trying to figure out his tummy issues and if they're bc of the formula we r feeding him. Just curious bc I'm desperate to help my little one.
- laurenfortneyAnd I meant to say, your sweet baby girl is beautiful!
- gusandlula@laurenfortney Yes, he had trouble with regular formula, which led to some tummy issues. We switched to a sensitive formula which helped. I hope you figure out what your little one needs- it's so hard to see them hurting 😢
- laurenfortney@gusandlula it is so hard! Thank you so much for your reply. My 3rd had problems as well so trying to troubleshoot with #4 and discern if it's formula, colic, just fussy, etc...so wish they could talk to us and tell us what they're feeling!
- teespringJust showed this to the team!
Log in to like or comment.