triplethreatmomCamping out like we are waiting for concert tickets but NO. Waiting in line for a HS tour. Tour doesn't even start until 4:30 and people have lined up for hours to get in line. O is doing homework, of course. #omkinthecity #nyckids #nychighschools
- triplethreatmomIt's a crazy NYC process @dadarocks @theatticgirl
- triplethreatmomLove You guys back @tribmom
- triplethreatmom@catpark_nyc so glad we saw you at HSMSE. Such a pretty school! Did A like it?
- triplethreatmomYep @serenanorr this is def the worst we've had thus far. This particular school needs to refine its process.
- triplethreatmomThat's so funny @blazin_blande - where did you go?!
- blazin_blande@triplethreatmom I went to private, Fieldston
- triplethreatmom@justabxmom this school needs a new process. Really they have to have more than one night for tours. We were luckily the first group to get in but that's because our girls got there at 2:50! I felt bad for people JUST getting there when we left at 5:30!
- mommypoppinsI didn't think it was that bad. We got there at four thirty and got in around five thirty. The whole system is so screwy. In this case you have to wait because there's no registration. Other schools you have to register and they all get filled up so you don't even get a chance. It feels very unfair. @triplethreatmom
- triplethreatmomThat's not so bad @mommypoppins - but worried about the people who were living up as we were leaving at 5:30 and the line was all the way around on 45th and 11th. We had to get in and out early because of another tour we had. I'm exhausted. And yes - the process needs refining for sure!
- elyzaelyzaWhaaaat! Also... HIGH SCHOOL????????????? Omg.
- jmcverry@triplethreatmom so nice to see you. The whole situation is completely nuts 🙄
- triplethreatmom@elyzaelyza yup. She's in EIGHTH grade. Could you believe?! When you see her at Nikki's wedding you won't recognize her. Can't wait to see you (3x!) next year!!
- triplethreatmom@jmcverry that was just a nuts experience. The only one that was like it. Every other experience (thus far) was much better, in terms of not having to wait on line. The tour itself was fine once you got in...right?
- mommypoppins@triplethreatmom I timed it. The line moved about half a block every 15 minutes. So it took us one hour to go from 44th and 11th to the entrance. So people just getting there at 5:30 probably got in.
- jmcverry@triplethreatmom oh for sure and we got in pretty quick as we were at the front. Great school.. I just think the whole experience is crazy.
- catkpark_nyc@triplethreatmom So impressed you did both same night as Beacon particularly exhausting! A was at her prep class so went myself + really liked it. Still trying to figure out how to rank!! Is O taking it Sat or Sun? A has Sat! Good luck + maybe see u in line!! X
- triplethreatmomWe were both spent after that night. We both REALLY liked HSMSE - now we just need to talk ranking. I completely forgot (until yesterday) that we had to iron the ranking out by this weekend!
- triplethreatmom@catkpark_nyc 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 Olivia will be at stuy at 8am Saturday so we will see you there!! xoxoxo
- catkpark_nyc@triplethreatmom see u tomm early AM in yet another long line!!! If not good luck to Olivia tomm + woohoo to done w/ the test!!!! X
- triplethreatmomGood luck to A!! We will be there and then I have to go to class myself... 😩 dinner topic conversation tonight: ranking. Almost done. Can't wait for 12/2. @catkpark_nyc
Log in to like or comment.