wednesdaychefIt's #ClassicGermanBaking's official pub day! 🎉 To celebrate, I'm giving away a signed copy of the book, along with an antique stoneware Gugelhupf pan and a little kit of German baking ingredients: poppy seeds, almond paste, Lebkuchen mixed spice, baking wafers for Elisenlebkuchen, candied citron and orange peel, baker's ammonia and potash - sources for all are on page 270 of the book. To enter, leave a comment here tagging a friend or two who you like to bake with and I'll chose a winner on Thursday October 19th!
- kctrommerhuzzah! can i finally make lebkuchen that would do my grandma proud?
- helencobb82Congrats! Can't wait to dig in to it. @marygiddens @cobbwerk
- tracingkI have read all of your books -except German Baking 😋-(borrowed from the library) and cooked from them to the slavering delight of friends, family and neighbors! Thanks for adding delicious delight to our table!
- jenniedurrenThis is fantastic. @katiemcg87
- jonquilsgrdnThis book can't come out soon enough!!! @oxwindsorxo @dbentley1970
- djanninaf@enamulaomerovic aaaaaaaaa suuuuuppper jedva čekam 😀😀😀💕💕💕
- eevaltaOh no I was on instagram break and missed this! 😭@marcelaorcali
- fleuryfleury@nanbottle that is obviously you!!
- katieoleblancLet's bake ladies! @shark_chum @alexandramdavis @harokuo
- beccawpriceI would LOVE to win this! @chloe601p
- cocoandjuanCongratulations, what a great book@xitlali_gn
- jenniferbsheldonThrilled to discover your blog via David Lebovitz. I am exploring my German heritage that I never knew much about. My German grandmother used to make the most delicious pastries that I yearn for and here you may be providing some culinary keys to open doors that have been closed to me. Thank you so very much. @larkinjsheldon
- nanbottle@fleuryfleury ahh goddd the Gugelhupf pan!
- islandgirl1959Can't wait!
- cookinlizSo excited about this book, can't wait to cook from it! Also that's a pretty awesome prize pack. @jennifer_roberta379 and @sarah_silver_silverberg
- sbird464@Sharon464. I would love to own your beautiful book and spend afternoons baking with my daughter, making food memories and dreaming of Berlin. Jenny_starpepper
- guderyonHi! I would LOVE to bake things for my german husband!
- sharon464Currently holding a library copy of your book in my hand. My buddy to bake with is my Mom who isn't on FB. She taught me all I know and love about baking. Would love to win this but I am just happy that there is this beautiful book to acquire. Thanks for writing it:)
- angiebknndyReminds me of making pfefferkuchen with Herr Schroeder! @cjakins21 @chapbarb54
Log in to like or comment.