luxeadventuretrvlrMabuhay from the Palawan province of the Philippines! We spent the entire day boating and swimming at some of the most beautiful spots I've ever seen. This was the Twin Lagoon and the little house is the ranger station. The park rangers collect entry fees from the locals. I watched them paddle out on a raft that looked a lot like what Tom Hanks crafted in Castaway while our boat crew grilled up a feast of squid, crab and fish for our lunch.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@frugalmama almost. 😊 It's a little too hot and humid, but just more of an excuse for me to spend all my time in the water.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelpenandpalate it was a very beautiful spot. Almost unreal.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@angieaway this time last year we were all in The Bahamas! Miss you lady!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@ivanhenares enjoying it! I'm excited to move to @twoseasonsphilippines on Saturday and explore more of Coron under the sea.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@momuncorked it was just breathtaking.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thetravelbite it really was! Have you been to the Philippines?
- luxeadventuretrvlr@destinavos thank you!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@southernkissed a very tranquil spot. I could have spent hours there.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@madaboutmacarons it was almost unreal!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@interpals_net thanks!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thelemonbowl thank you!
- azestybiteSuch a pretty location
- calculatedtravellerWhat a gorgeous looking lagoon and a fun excursion!
- twgvacationsWhat are you using to edit your photos?
- luxeadventuretrvlr@azestybite it really is. This has been my favorite above water spot to visit in the Philippines so far!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@calculatedtraveller it's a must do if you come to Coron!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@twgvacations I'm a @photoshop fan for editing.
- nutmegnannyThis is so pretty!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@nutmegnanny isn't it?!
- tastytraveltipsGosh that looks amazing!
Log in to like or comment.