saltedplainsThis weekend we took a drive out of the city to do some apple picking, wine tasting, and take in the the turning of the leaves, something I had barely stopped to notice. One thing I love about living in the Midwest is that we experience 4 true seasons, the best and the worst of each. This weekend was one of those bests.
- saltedplains@tastyyummies take me back!
- saltedplains@runtothekitchen I totally agree. Being able to open that bottle in mid-January would be amazing!!
- saltedplains@hollyandflora those little day trips really make the weekend feel like a break, don't they? I definitely took the 4 seasons for granted until I lived elsewhere. Never again! 😉😘
- saltedplains@holasus thanks, Susana! Feels good to get outside! 🍁🍂
- saltedplains@supperwithmichelle it was! Needs to happen more often. ☺️❤️
- saltedplains@hey__judes 💜
- inspired.ediblesthe personal snippets are always my favorite... love this gorgeous picture too!
- now_foragerGreat photo! Having four seasons is truly a gift.🍂
- holly_tasteandseeLove that you're enjoying the journey!👏👏
- husbandsthatcookIt rained a little in LA last night... does that count as a "season"? 😉💕💕
- lexiscleankitchenLove this!!! Apple season is the best!
- firstname.lastname@example.org aw, thanks, Kelly! ❤️ I have to give my husband the credit. This was right before I was like, 'can you reach it?!'. 😂
- saltedplains@now_forager thanks, Teresa! It really is!! ❤️
- saltedplains@holly_tasteandsee the best way to do it! 😉😘
- saltedplains@husbandsthatcook 😂😂 I'll take it.
- saltedplains@lexiscleankitchen now to figure out what to do with them all. I have some ideas. 😉💚
- gatheranddineLove this shot of you!
- saltedplains@gatheranddine thank you, Emily! 💗
- gourmandeinthekSounds like a nice way to spend the weekend.
- makingthymeforhealthSuch a beautiful shot! 💕
Log in to like or comment.