luxeadventuretrvlrJust one last foodie photo from Bordeaux (for now). Tomorrow we begin a trip traveling around Coron and private islands off it in the Philippines. But I just had to show you the prettiest cheese course I've had yet in France. It’s never just any plate of cheese, but this one featured some of my favorite things: lightly fried zucchini flowers stuffed with chèvre and tarragon. There’s just something that tastes better about French melon and there were sweet balls of melon, which perfectly complimented the slightly bittersweet tarragon sorbet.
- spanditionThis is great :)
- christinascucinaLove!!!! My favorites! 😍
- 2foodtrippersWhat a wonderful combination of fresh ingredients. Want!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@pie_aerts isn't it so pretty?!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@momuncorked so, so good! I like tarragon but wouldn't think to mix it with goat cheese.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@exploringwineregions it was!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@thegaytraveler thanks so much! It's really nice to hear because we take a lot of time considering our photos and only share our very best ones.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@southernkissed oh, you have to try them! I also really like them tempura fried.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@myfamilytable it really was!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@travelpenandpalate me too!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@frugalmama so amazing! It's how I want to eat goat cheese everyday now! 😋
- luxeadventuretrvlr@spoonfulflavor it was almost too pretty to dig in to!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@wanderluxe_travel aww, thanks so much!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@spandition thank you!
- calculatedtravellerSuch beautiful plating! Love stuffed zucchini flowers...
- tastytraveltipsThose are so pretty but I'd still eat them! 😀
Log in to like or comment.