nat_sewoutnumbered😣 when you've had a WIP sitting for so long you can't remember what seam allowance you added. I'm going with 5/8"...
- stitchonistaIf you usually stick to what the instructions from Burda say it'll be probably 1,5cm. But you can still sew with less, try the pants on and see how it goes.
- _jennicholson_I'll keep my.fingers crossed for you!
- arielle.celestinOh, I've been there! And a Burda dress that graduated from WIP to UFO bc of this very phenomenon!
- nat_sewoutnumberedYeah I seem to think that's right @stitchonista. But I also remember I didn't have much fabric to spare so thought maybe I'd done less. I'll need to check the fit anyhow so will see how they look once the flys in 😉
- nat_sewoutnumberedThanks Jen! @_jennicholson_ they could be a triumph or a total disaster. Finding out is half the fun! 😂
- nat_sewoutnumberedEeeek! Hopefully these don't follow suit @arielle.celestin!! 🙈
- maaidesignOh no! I use a note sheet for every project I start now to avoid this otherwise I forget! Hope it works out ok!!
- nat_sewoutnumberedAfter re-reading the instructions I can see they said to use 5/8" so I'm going with that @maaidesign 😉
Log in to like or comment.