- shalaghhogan🌕 Day 7 🌕 #Night 🌕 #Soul_selfie 🌕 The night is regenerative restorative magic. Quiet, crickets, contemplative. It is the space and time to discover what I am, what I think.
It is the next phase of life, the inner keeping of my soul. The stop, redirect, purposeful action of being 50. It's a book read and understood. It's a journal page filled with quandary. Night is the quiet contemplation of what's to come and the relinquishment of what will never be. .
If only I didn't pass out so quickly, exhaustion of the motherhood that recreated me, night might not be a forgetten friend. Head bobbing for sleep, clinging to the quiet private gold time. Ah the memories of glory days passed pubbing and laughing. But for tonight, I am all the possibilities of just being me now! .
This last day I rejoin @rae_ritchie_ and her #ExperienceOctober2016 challenge crew for the prompt of Night. Tag your posts with both hashtags and see who's joined in. .
As Carol Burnett sang in my childhood, "I'm So glad we've had this time together just to have a laugh and sing a song." My thanks to everyone who participated and encouraged me and others to dig a little deeper and take a look at what's there. We are real people with real needs, concerns, and joys. I always want to hear what makes you you. "So long." #soul_selfie #taleswithfriends #moon #selfdiscovery #liveauthentic #challenge
- arrancritchleyPretty cool! 👌
- pegandersenAhh Carol Burnett. *sigh* and a perfect quote. I am in awe of all of you. What an amazing week you shared
- shalaghhoganThank you @pegandersen for getting me and "it".
- pegandersen:-)s from my ♡