dailystoic"The man who has anticipated the coming of troubles takes away their power when they arrive." - Seneca
- thelifeofmario.c@instapanovitch @felixboisse
- brolicgramAnticipating troubles versus worrying about troubles. The difference is that one mindset takes steps to prepare and combat what may arrive while one is too busy dwelling on what's to come that they never take action to prepare
- fredcowieartLove Seneca🙏
- trashmonkFunny was just explaining this to a patient in therapy this morning
- drixiappleWhen someone says: You are pessimistic, my answer: I am realistic and at least prepared...😬
- its_not_me_89@illwill25 when u say I'm pessimistic lol
- ryananzio91Awareness is everything. 💯 on how you worded this one🙌🙆
- not.a.pipe@a2lilbird @nuclear.summer @puaipu @alesawesa is this why i constantly obsess about future stuffs?
- prof.avocadoIf you don't believe in ideal worlds you won't be disappointed by the real one.
- d_mothThis is helpful. It can go too far and become anxiety also. Balance 🖖🏾
- poeticdotcomThis is counterproductive in some ways. If you imagine everything and get worked up about it, chances are, the outcome would be way better than you expected.
- karpydm@teezy84 wow
- marsha.g.kingLetting everything be a surprise to you means that nothing comes as a surprise to you:)
Log in to like or comment.