reevesgabrelsSidestage at Copenhagen Forum, the ponies two children gave me on tour in the US the visit the guitar tech bench before The Cure performance 14 Oct. They get around.
- solobassstevelove this :)
- themilkybatThank you for the performance in Gothenburg this Wednesday, It was unforgettable ❤️
- reg_bloorI had no idea you were a Bronie.
- reevesgabrelsReg, I'm not. Simple whimsy, as the little girls who gave them are friends of the family.
- reg_bloorThat's what they all say.
- reevesgabrels@themilkybat Thank you for coming out.
- reverbe1Aww thats so cute
- stupidshitiseeinfloridaMissing your noise Mr G.! Have a great 9 weeks!
- melodicfawnI remember seeing those ponies! They definitely get around!
- njcamicso cute!!!
- alj1808Thank you for a wonderful night in Copenhagen Mr G.
It was my first Cure concert.
About 8-10 songs in I feared I would have to walk away. I was feeling really bad. I was close to an anxiety attack I think (a combination of diffrent things lead to this) and I was so thirsty but I almost couldn't move. Two girls helped me and tried to get security to get me some water but they said it was our own problem. But apparently Simon and Roger saw what happened and first Roger threw a bottle down for me and later Simon.
I simply can't explain how grateful I am to them.
- reverbe1Lol who is who though? 😉
Log in to like or comment.