knitshareloveCelebrating the beauty of different breed wool is something very close to my heart. I am still absolutely in love with this project from last year by @handmadebysigi - she took a range of wools and used each one to make a tiny sock from Sock Anatomy.
Single breed yarns + socks = the perfect combo. What a fantastic way to experiment with different types of wool. (Don't forget you can buy Sock Anatomy, or any of the single patterns in the book, with 25% off until the end of the weekend - link in profile)
#knitsharelove #notjustmerino #woolworks #knitbritish #lovelocalyarn #woolweek
- handmadebysigi@knitsharelove thanks for the honour...I loved this project 😍
- sallyravelsWhat a brilliant idea. 😍 I would have to agree that it's a good way to experiment. I've knitted socks with pure Shrophire and it gave me a really good feel for the wool.
- shinybeesLove this! Great work @handmadebysigi 🙌🏻
- katyafrankelHow clever! Love this idea!
- wovemberwoolWe remember this from Wovember!!!
- treehouseknitsSuper cute idea!!! Might steal that one!
Log in to like or comment.