relaxedthairapyKeeping hair moisturized and deep conditioned on a CONSISTENT basis with the RIGHT PRODUCTS for YOUR HAIR is the key to achieving well moisturized hair and is how I keep my natural hair from being dry, frizzy and brittle. What's your secret to achieving moisturized hair? #relaxedthairapy
- msgood_lovenOkay perfect, I'll look into that. Living in Canada, we may not carry it lol
- relaxedthairapy@msgood_loven good point but I sure hope so. Let me know if you find it.
- msgood_lovenWill do, thank you for your help! I'll be back, I'm sure lol.
- relaxedthairapy@msgood_loven You're so very welcome. 😘
- missyred08I try to make sure I set my hair up for success throughout the week on wash day. A good DC and good leave-ins are key for me moisture wise.
- befitwithannaGood work
- relaxedthairapy@missyred08 good point about a good leave in because a terrible leave in can totally negate all wash day effort.
- relaxedthairapyTY so much @befitwithanna @latchednhooked
- chic2chicaccessoriesThis is so true.
- relaxedthairapy@chicfromhair2toe @chic2chicaccessories @busydaydreaming @botanical_bliss 😘😘😘😘
- breamilanAny tips for newly transitioning hair? I put the brakes on getting a perm a month and a half ago, and my head has been extremely dry and itchy. @relaxedthairapy
- relaxedthairapy@breamilan oh yes, I transitioned for over 2 years. I have several articles on my blog that will help you. You need to keep your hair moisturized throughout the week, free from product buildup and keep it deep conditioned weekly.
- relaxedthairapy@breamilan itchy scalp could be from product buildup or irritation from product ingredients. Dryness can also be from product buildup or just using the wrong product for your hair.
- breamilan@relaxedthairapy great! Ill be sure to check them out. Also, on your blog do you have any suggestions on head wraps for when your sleeping?
- relaxedthairapy@breamilan I do but honestly, you can by with something as simple as a satin or silk scarf from a fabric store or somewhere like Michaels or Jo-Ann Fabrics. I prefer silk since it's better for the hair but satin works fine too.
- j_organicsolutionsPretty cool!
Log in to like or comment.