jlcarp81Very fortunate to visit many of Texas's special places for work! @indianlodge at @davismountainssp is a definite highlight. West Texas's rugged, scrubby landscape and towering mountains are complemented by southwestern-inspired @nationalparkservice "parkitecture," brought to life by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930s. An amazingly beautiful, breathtaking spot for nature lovers and architecture geeks alike. 🛠
NPS Architects J. B. Roberts, Olin Smith, Arthur Fehr, William C. Caldwell, and landscape architect Roy S. Ferguson | CCC Companies 879 and 881
@preservation50 photo contest entry, Cultural Landscape category
#p50photo #txstateparks #betteroutside #cccparks #preservation #nps100#culturallandscape #westtexas #texastodo #igtexas #latergram
- jlcarp81It's nearly been a year @gwenlfern! Gotta go back!
- themightymacinator@jlcarp81 take me with youuu! 😝
- preservation50Awesome shot! We've entered you in the #p50photo contest! Good luck!
- kathrynhollemanI am sooo jealous! Nothing makes me happier than west Texas & especially at this time of year. So many great memories out there. ❤️
- localhistmtrsJust beautiful! The richness of the bold colors makes it hard to turn away from your shot. Thanks for sharing :)
Log in to like or comment.