katrinaharringtonThis beautiful moment was sandwiched by a half hour of screaming/yelling (surprisingly not by me!) as we attempted to get out the door and then by a sudden colorful outburst from nonfrontational me when cars didn't know to stop at a crosswalk with a red light and with children present 😡😳 (it happens all. the. time. The cars not stopping, not me yelling at cars 🙄). #growingupdomer
- whatmorrisSweet photo. Good job being Mama bear 👊🏼
- katiecurtiswritesSo scary, great job being fierce 👍love this pic!
- etomariaIt DOES happen all the time! We almost got run into once by a guy trying to make a left turn into us crossing at a green light (green for.us and him, but he should have waited and apparently just didn't think to!) Ah, it scared me! If I hadn't been paying attention (which happens!), he'd have totally obliterated the jogging stroller!!
- ellaplante14Um, I'm loving imagining an incensed Katrina right now. So rare, so good. :)
- girlpolishWhen I return to the Midwest I am astounded by the car-arrogance! It's trained, but it's crazy!
- katrinaharrington@whatmorris I was full of rage! 😬
- katrinaharrington@katiecurtiswrites thank you, Katie!!
- katrinaharrington@etomaria yeah we cross ONE actual street on our bike rides (the rest are campus roads that aren't busy), and it's amazing how unaware and reckless people are!
- katrinaharrington@ellaplante Chris would disagree that it is rare 😉 but I'll admit it probably was funny to the neighbor that witnessed it 😂
- katrinaharrington@girlpolish car-arrogance is the perfect term to describe it.
- lydialiangð§ @rosebaby0510ÿþ
Log in to like or comment.