wellaware_i used to not believe in manifestation. it felt fake to think positively when things didn't feel so positive (then i realized that's a thing: imposter syndrome... more on that later) but as it turns out, thoughts turn to things. you talk to yourself and you create a world that exists within. and that inner world manifests in the material world. and when i saw the changes after staying with it (they happened all at once) i'm a believer. go forth and manifest ✨
- alisonheller7It's true!
- kaylasthreadBeauty 💙
- marissathieriotSo true! 💚
- leighweingusI learn so many things from you ✨✨✨
- wellaware_@leighweingus not just about jewelry? 😂😅
- wellaware_@kaylasthread 💕
- firstname.lastname@example.org @rksolidnyc your magic at work ✨
- wellaware_@kristindee_ ⚡️
- leighweingus@wellaware_ jewelry, eyelashes, bloating, manifestation. It's a diverse list.
- wellaware_@samemrich @stephynow miss and love you guys!
- wellaware_@chingylam 💕💙
- wellaware_@minimalbeauty @paleostateofmind @meleah.pianist thank you ladies ✨
- wellaware_@sophiealexandrawurr__ totally. maybe I'll do a mini podcast episode about it!
- wellaware_@laceylampe @kkudi @megan_carty_art @alisonheller7 @tiffanyapril @marissathieriot thank you ladies, sending good vibes 💓
- wellaware_@leighweingus 💩 I can't take credit for the eyelashes. That is all @kaylasthread
- sophiealexandrawurr_@wellaware_ oh yes please do! ✨
- mandylanciaThis resonates with me so much. Imposter syndrome is the real deal. Thank you for sharing 😘
Log in to like or comment.