bodyposipandaDo you wanna know the truth about gaining weight? Because I've done a whole lot of it. I used to believe that my life would end over a couple of extra pounds on the scale. I used to believe that losing weight was the most important thing in the world. I used to believe that there was no such thing as going too far, getting too thin, losing too much.
Then I nearly lost my life. There were only two options left: gain weight, or die. So I gained weight. More and more. Anorexia morphed into binge eating disorder and within a year I'd gone from 65lbs lying on my death bed to 180lbs, right back to self loathing and wanting to lose weight more than anything in the world. I lost and gained hundreds of pounds over the years. I'd clawed my way back from the edge and still I believed that happiness could be found in the dropping numbers on a bathroom scale.
Until I realised that no weight loss had ever made me happy. No amount of disappeared pounds had made me stop hating my body. And chasing thinness had made me lose much more than weight - I'd lost myself. Now I know that no matter how much extra jiggle might come along, nothing important about me will have changed. I'll still have the same heart, the same mind, the same passion, the same love. The scale will never be able to tell me anything about myself that truly matters. It doesn't have the power to define me - only I do. And I refuse to keep chasing that empty promise of happiness granted through restriction and self hatred. I'll take my happiness right now. We are all so worthy of it, exactly as we are.
Don't be afraid of gaining weight, my love. There's a whole life for you to gain when you stop letting those numbers dictate your worth. 💜💙💚🌈🌞
- unspokenlyweirdyou look so much healthier and happier in the picture on the right. you look so beautiful and this brought me to tears.
- email@example.com 😍😍
- pamela.boustany@stephykurklian ktr a7laa sarttt😍
- vitachuikovaОбязательно из крайности в крайность нужно что-ли?
- hypnosebonnErstaunlich, mutig, großartig. ..
- lilhailsYou look so much happier now
- ilive4mykidz73👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 you look amazing don't listen to the haters ❤
- dontbullymybreed.endbslI feel so sad for the girl on the left. I'm glad you've made it to the place you are now. Beautiful!
- kaseyandfloraIs that a before and after? If so, you def look "healthier" mentally judging by that beautiful smile and honestly your one of the lucky girls where the weight looks good on you. I've gained quite a bit of weight after having my kids and being on anti anxiety meds for the past year. If I looked as good as you do I wouldn't mind but I don't look healthy at all and I'm sure my blood levels don't look good either. I know what I need to do. Stop overeating and start exercising but it's gaining that motivation to get out there and do it. I see you get a lot of positive comments and are all about being happy with what you got, but what's your advice for someone who doesn't feel happy and is not healthy because of the weight gain?
- sine_colly❤❤ thanks for being you and sharing
- marla_jebbuhyou're absolutely beautiful <3. im proud of you
- chiara_nuvoloniA big inspiration!!😍❤️
- finleap@mr__mojo__risin i'm sorry, she was dying and now you're angry she's a perfect size?? if she's completely healthy there is absolutely no issue.
- ludmilafesikovaТы очень красивая:-)
- shesoulrichYour story is so inspiring 🙏💖 I love what you're doing on social media to spread positivity
- nutritiousathomeYou are AMAZING and what you are doing is brave and life changing! THANK YOU! You are an inspiration - a strong, smart beautiful woman!
- adeola_boom@igivenocares @lostinplayland She's a queen
- daniyashviliТы крутая! Я восхищена тобой☺
- alyne_fernandes_r@yesbyhappy 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 são apenas números
Log in to like or comment.