family_style_schoolingLast year in Challenge 1, we studied music theory. After a semester of identifying notes, my son was inspired to learn to read music. This is the beautiful fruit of those studies. #classicalconversations #classicalmusic #classicalguitar #ihsnet #homeschool #music #guitar #family #peaceful #peacefulevening
- nanawilliams10Beautiful! I love listening to him play!😊
- natethegreat1130Goals @superandyman5
- hairbyaligOh my goodness!!!! I need this on repeat to drift off to dream land lol.....he's so talented
- merrib99Love it!!
- family_style_schooling@hairbyalig I keep thinking he's playing your dad's CD in there...can't wait to see you guys in a week!
- homegrown_learnersDid he teach himself? My Anna is learning to play guitar, too. Last year's music theory was good!
- family_style_schooling@homegrown_learners He's been playing guitar for a couple of years, but just chords. After CH1, he started to try playing his Suzuki piano songs...then my father in law gave him a couple of classical guitar songs and a short lesson. He's been playing for hours at night. It's so cool what ownership of education can do!
- homegrown_learnersYes!!! Anna asked me for guitar lessons and has been making good progress. She's been playing piano for years, but I think the intensive theory really put a lot of pieces together.
- family_style_schooling@homegrown_learners Absolutely! It opened a door in the wall!!
- solafarmsBeautiful and such a testament to education ownership. I ♡ it.
- kimbargainWay to go!! You are playing beautifully!
Log in to like or comment.