soumna_travelbooksfoodI know it is not a monument but still it is a bridge dedicated to love. Whatever you say, there is a lot of love in this world and for me that is enough to classify this lock bridge as a monument. In #Paris . #Europe #monuments theme.
- soumna_travelbooksfood@eatworktravel yes the world needs more of this
- soumna_travelbooksfood@aubrays thank you so much
- soumna_travelbooksfood@tourdelust they keep removing the locks but people keep putting new ones
- soumna_travelbooksfood@737froland yes it was a nice place
- soumna_travelbooksfood@somedaymaybecom hopefully it is still there
- soumna_travelbooksfood@mayatheexplorer yes they are heart warming
- marksixcreativeAlright, let's start counting the locks
- furyinstinctTerrific :)
- pinayflyinghighLove that part of Paris. 😊
- meetyouatthebridge_nllove makes the world go round 💫😊
- acajunincaliI couldn't agree more! I only wish I would have put a lock up when my man and I first visited Paris. I hear they no longer allow it 😫
- valeriefidanWow!! Beautiful photo of the locks!!
- fede_confoThis is amazing!
- cnluxurytravelfairSo many locks! Find more adventures at the Condé Nast Traveller presents the Luxury Travel Fair, 3-6 Nov in London. Hope to see you there!
- creativitywithkayLove the shot
- thelostsolLove this bridge
- outsidesuburbiaThat's a lot of locks
- darlingnomadessLove all the locks in Paris!
- nomadboundI love locks
- kelseyohlegerI need to see this one day!
Log in to like or comment.