megafood#Repost @nicoleperr with @repostapp
How cute is this grapefruit vitamin dispenser I found on Amazon?? (I abuse Prime like no other haha.) Throughout my partnership with @megafood I've amassed quite the supplement collection and needed a way to organize. 🍊🌱☀️ Link to my latest #MegaFood post in my bio--sharing five things you should know about probiotics (not pictured because you gotta refrigerate those!)
- megafoodGreat shot @nicoleperr 😊
- kikileg@megafood when are you going to make more organic vitamins?
- food2suit_Nice pic!
- alizabrachaCan't wait to get back to the states and stock-up!
- nakedbotanicalsLove your creative energy. Pass it on!
- megafood@kikileg - While we do prefer to source organic foods and botanicals whenever possible, we also source foods from smaller family farmers who are deeply committed to sustainable agricultural practices. Our focus is to only source the best ingredients and freshest foods/botanicals possible. This means that organic is not always the best option. To ensure MegaFood products are free of pesticides and herbicides, we go beyond current organic standards by testing all incoming food materials and all other ingredients to be FREE of 148 pesticides and herbicides.
- megafood...Hope this helps! <3
- bekkiriggs2Love Mega foods and I love the Vegan Protect it has everything in it I need right now( especially being sensitive to so much..I'm having a hard time finding..Did you discontinue it @megafood
- natural.elleI love the turmeric and wish I could find in more places
- dustinfitDid you stop carrying turmeric at vitamin world? I haven't seen it there in months and refuse to use another brand 😩
- megafood@dustinfit I am unsure if Vitamin World has stopped carrying it, we don't have control over what stores choose to carry and not carry. However, we do have a store locator feature on our website that could help you find another local retailer that carries the Daily Turmeric Booster Powder.
Log in to like or comment.