thearclightIt's been a long road with a lot of hurdles but we feel like we have cleared the largest one. With the tuning finally wrapped up I'm happy to report that our 3.5 #ecoboost pantera has put down clean 500ftlbs and 475hp on the ground. We imagine the flywheel numbers to be north of 525. The drive ability of this car is superb. We built this car to be a driver and since we can't control what the new owners put in the tank we pulled the hp down to 440 and 470tq and limited it to 5500 rpm. Totally safe on the car super easy to drive and a heck of a lot of fun. If you make it to #sema come see us at the @sctperformance booth. #stoked #hairdryers #yougottahearthis
- bitchinbluehighboyNot the numbers I imagined but still good work and more than plenty of power.
- jamesrussellgarrettI saw this car on midway today on my way to work!
- dionnewcombphotographyLike the rims you picked out for it. I'll be in Vegas but can't go to sema :(
- tego_calderon_3Bullshit you can run E85 in ecoboost where do you get that from it's a Ford foucus Rs that uses E85 he Auto cross the car
- corey_wheel_bossGood one! Thank you.
- jamesplipnickasGreat Picture!! @thearclight
- slowkonaWay to go Revolution Automotive owner Adam. The only person I let touch and tune my 10 sec all motor coyote.
- dropped94ssHaha, that's far from the 600 hp that you claimed on TV
- brettcavanaugh1Full Race turbos ehhh? @thearclight Too bad you had to detune down to 87 and couldn't keep it at 93 or were you running race gas? By the way all the F150 guys thank you for helping bring attention to this motor
- beingdaveCan't get cooler than that.
- blacksmithmotoringGlad to see you used my favorite motor @thearclight
- ohironyOh em gee! I'm watching right now..I could died!
Log in to like or comment.