marocmamaSchool: oh you want to take him from school for a week? We're a little worried about homework. Me: oh I think he will learn plenty while we're away. Fire building with a Masai tribesmen. #masaimara #Kenya #Africa #lifeskills #familytavel #worldschool #travel #wanderlust #culture #visitkenya #angamamara #ifollowthetribe
- rumajomicouHe will learn much more and see things he will never see at school!!! Travel is the best learning and experience!!!
- catherinemoran1Travelling is an education..experiencing different cultures..
- marocandcoIn 20 years to come he won't remember the week of school but will remember his week with you!
- marocmama@marocandco exactly! It's been so great to see him light up and learn so much about the world!
- marocmama@catherinemoran1 couldn't agree more!
- marocmama@rumajomicou so so true!
- globaltableYes! 🙌🏽🙌🏽
- sarah123homeschoolI'm surprised you don't homeschool, I think you would be great at it .
- mammafamilyThis reminds me of my girls trying the same skills with the Masi about 12 years ago. They still remember those days. Your building memories and experiences that far out way anything taught from a book.
- danglebroochWahh~ Love this 🌟 I Follow 😄
- marocmama@suzzer123 I travel too much alone for other work things to homeschool and our kids go to French/Arabic school neither I'm fluent enough in to teach. This works good for us ;)
- marocmama@mammafamily so true!!!
- mapondera.talleyI love reading your posts! My oldest is only 3.5 yrs and the second is 3 mos old. I'm always wondering at what point do I splurge on trips that they'll actually remember?
- firstname.lastname@example.org my kids have traveled since they were babies. Now that they are older we are doing some "big" trips. But the process of traveling and routines of traveling were a critical foundation to make the trips now smoother!
- mariemilliganIove this photo !!!
- tribaltouristFamily adventures in Africa are the best. That's why we love it here ❤️
Log in to like or comment.