wovemberwoolThanks to Emma @girlinknits for suggesting we use the #woolworks hashtag again during UK Wool Week; we thought it would be amazing to take this opportunity to highlight and celebrate the different British Sheep Breeds. Here's a lovely Southdown sheep to kick things off #showusyoursheepbreeds #woolworks #ukwoolweek #britishwool #notjustmerino
- spindrift__Oh yes, fantastic idea! Wondering if we could come up with another hashtag for those of us further afield (outside the UK) but still wanting to celebrate our local sheep? (ps: can't WAIT for wovember...)
- joannefinelightnessBrilliant! Look @louise_sdy ❤️
- wovemberwool@spindrift__ it is UK wool week here hence our call for a UK focus, but please adopt #notjustmerino and of course go for it with celebrating your local sheep; we can retweet and regram and I bet you can come up with a brilliant hashtag - #lovelocalbreeds #everyweekiswoolweek... Lots of options xxx
- knit_british@wovemberwool @spindrift__ - I use #lovelocalwool - covers a lot of love!
- becky.ovisyarnsHave you seen this? @thegoodwoolshop such a great idea!
- girlinknitsThank you for the compliment @wovemberwool @knit_british :) it wasn't all me though. 😘
Log in to like or comment.