luxeadventuretrvlrTaking in Bordeaux from atop the great Ferris wheel! Did you know that @foireauxplaisirs started over 160 years ago in 1854? The fun fair, which is the largest and most popular in the Aquitaine region, comes to Bordeaux in the spring and fall each year. There's plenty of time to visit! It runs until November 2.
- beachbarbumsLooks like a lot of fun!
- 2foodtrippersThat view is well worth the price of admission.
- frugalmamaWow! What a view! And the fair looks like fun. 😊
- luxeadventuretrvlr@intehelena true! Birds get the best views.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@wanderingon best part of the Ferris wheel!
- luxeadventuretrvlr@kevinwagar yes! It's definitely a Bordeaux tradition.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@beachbarbums it is! Looking forward to the one in the spring when I have more time to attend.
- luxeadventuretrvlr@2foodtrippers admission is free! You just pay for rides.
- travelwith2ofusGreat view and free admission. That will do it.
- nutmegnannySuch a great time!
- joaoleitaoviagensthis looks such a great place to have fun! Bordeaux is indeed an amazing city to visit.
- authenticfoodquestWhat a great shot!! Looks like a lot of fun!!
- danik_runner_officialFantastic overview of the city. Colourful fair as well :)
- justtravellingsoloYou got the best view!
- the_roaming_renegadesWow such an amazing view, would love to visit Bordeaux one day!
- tastytraveltipsWow that's really high up there!
- nicolettacrisponiNice shot 🍓🍓🍓
Log in to like or comment.